Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time

Incredible instrumentation as always! Really gets me thinking that we need to work together sometime. Boy, would that be something to see(hear)!

Cheers, Miyo
c:

Miyolophone responds:

As you know, instrumentation is my specialty... that would definitely be quite an interesting project!

Cheers, MollusK
c:

Karaplex - Directions Karaplex - Directions

I agree with Mr. Zyzyx about the square lead. But, melodies and everything else are enjoyable. Good on ya.

cheers c:

thx m8 c:

Karaplex - Indigo Karaplex - Indigo

Really liking the anology synth in the beginning; feels warm and cozy. Reminded me of Tycho for a while (huge mo-fucking compliment) The rest is clean and simple, which made it really nice to listen to. Would have liked to hear more real drums and percussion, since I feel they would have fit better with the song's... vibe (I hate myself for using that word).

Shame I won't be joining you in the NGAUC. Good luck to ya, though. I'll be rooting for ya.

Cheers c:

Holy Knight (MYP RmX) Holy Knight (MYP RmX)

Haha, it's fine that you kept the distorted piano. It lasts like 10 seconds and it's not an issue, really just opinion. Respect for sticking with your own tastes and ideas, though!

Like i said, I already love everything about this besides that. So, no need to apologise c:

Cheers, looking forward to more. Hopefully you feel the same towards my mediocrity cx

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks man, and I'm always looking forward to your "mediocrity" (don't be so humble)

Night walk Night walk

Insane song to drive/travel to. Really relaxing stuff.
Needless to say: I am fond of it.

Arcanum Arcanum

I must say, as a serum user, myself: You have done a really good job on the basses, since you say you haven't used it for basses before. Hat tipped to you, sir.

Ravitex responds:

Thanks! I think I'm getting the hang of it though.

Uncle Melker's Grab Bag Uncle Melker's Grab Bag

This song forever holds a place in my part. Especially @ around: 2:44

No No No (Cover) [TheFatRat] No No No (Cover) [TheFatRat]

Really groovy melodies & instrumentation just like the original! Enjoyed listening to it.
Had I not read your response I also would have said the drop/main chorus was weak. However, if it was indeed intentional, it's not an issue. So to that I say, to each their own.

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks MollusK! I'll have some new, better stuff soon...

Surreal (Original Mix) Surreal (Original Mix)

I quite enjoy this one. Good on ya c:

Thanks :3 I totally screwed up the mix but whatever